I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

my baby wrote for me today

I ask my baby why he will so in love wif me and he answered me

"I have no idea, my love 4 u juz grow n grow, im appreciate every moment every second wif u my baby :-)"

But i'm asking for more and long answer...XP

and then he reply...

"Hehe, u r my one n only love. The only person that I have no idea y i'm so crazy in love wif u. Sometimes u make me sad, u make angry, but i take it as part of our journey, i want hold u, my husband, Ryuu Cheah Shi Loong hand until the end. Will u hold my hand walk along the journey, my honeybee? :-)"

It's really touched me a lot...a lot..。and i nearly cried... :')
Sure! I've been love wif you so much! Love you more than i can say, baby
I'll hold your hands and walk along our journey ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment